iOpenShell » Community » books

books

Page: 1

Author Post
jiashahood
dear friends
i was searching internet last night, and found a great website for free e-books........the best thing i found about it is that we can download pdf version of books too (as many sites don't allow it)

just go through the site, and check my discovery :)
happy reading

www.zbooc.com
morris09
Thank you so much for posting these. I was searching for free ebooks online but some of them were from untrusted sites. I will try the site that you have recommended.
« Last edit by kirhist on Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:47 pm. »
Try http://www.freescience.info/index.php

This website has links to many math/physics/chemistry books, including several quantum chemistry books too.
Thanks. I found some of the books for my semester this year. Too bad I already bought them.
Hey jiashahood

I tried to go to the site you posted (zbooc.com) but I did not find it!! did it change its URL or what?
yea same... i went to this website... but there is no books at all or i cant find nothing... :S can you please direct me where to find that books?
I need some books too e.g. Physical Chemistry by Castellan. I will try the websites out and feed you back.
There are quite a lot of free books available on docstoc and google books, one can even download books from google books.
« Last edit by kirhist on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:46 am. »
Thanks for the info! I need some new reading for my ipod.
wow, that is nice site for ebooks.. thanks buddy..

Page: 1

iOpenShell » Community » books